Opportunity stages are the mapping with your sales process. Each stage represents a milestone in this process.
Also are opportunity stages used to visualize the sales funnel.
With this function you can add, archive, or change opportunity stages.
Each opportunity stage has the following attributes:
- Name. The name shows in the drop-downs where you can select an opportunity stage.
- Description: A more detailed description, which allows you to specify the definition of the opportunity stage. This description is not showing in the front office of VOGSY.
- Percentage sales probability: The chance that an opportunity will turn into a win. This percentage is used to calculate the weighted revenue in report ‘Opportunities’.
- Show in sales funnel: Depending on this setting, the stage shows in the sales funnel.
- Win stage: Is used to mark a stage as ‘Win’. Only one stage can be marked as ‘Win’.
- Lost stage: Is used to mark a stage as ‘Lost’. Only one stage can be marked as ‘Lost’.
You can change the order of stages by tapping on the arrows (up/down) in the left panel of the screen.